Some fans of Apple resisted the infective urge to go out and purchase the first generation iPad, waiting for the moment when the new and improved iPad 2 would enter into the world and take the thrown. For these Apple fans, you should probably wait a little bit more…
Many news outlets are receiving word that Apple will have a large announcement on March 2nd. Everyone is hedging their bets that they will unveil the new iPad 2. However, many are skeptical because Apple had to rush through the R&D again and had to postpone many amazing additions till the iPad 3. Depressing, i know.
Here are the top reasons why you need to put that money back in the piggy bank for a little bit longer:
10. The iPad 3 is coming soon, this should be reason enough.
9. Steve Jobs was not able to put his trademark attention to detail on this product since he is on sick leave
8. No removeable storage (aka an SD slot to put you camera card and upload pictures). So basically the same as the first iPad, iPad 3 is rumored to have an SD slot.
7. You already have an iPad. Truth of the matter is, if you are following news on the second iPad, you are probably already a proud owner of the first iPad.
6. There STILL isnt a USB port
5. You STILL have to use iTunes as your primary music
4. There’s STILL no way to synchronize your bookmarks
3. If you want to buy the new iPad 2 for the reading part of it, BUY a kindle or nook. Much cheaper.
2. You can STILL only run software approved by Apple
1. It STILL cant be used as a standalone computer
I am still an avid Apple supporter but I do not agree to putting out a product that has a couple minor changes. I would have rather waited for the newest, latest and greatest iPad. Not variations of each other.
That being said, I can not wait to see what magic they think up next.
GET WELL SOON STEVE!!